September 29, 2008

Adopting August

I realize that my last few posts have gotten far off the topic of this blog, but it's mine and, I'm sorry, but I can do that sort of thing if I want.

A friend of mine referred this blog to me several months ago and I have been following it since then. This is a young couple who made the decision to adopt before they tried to concieve a child of their own. They are in the VERY home stretch and are still short on the funds needed for paying for their baby. I'm posting the link to their newest post here where they are selling prints of Steven's photography for $35.00. It is good stuff for a good price for a great cause. It is definitly worth the visit. {http://adoptingaugust.wordpress.com/2008/09/22/im-selling-prints-to-raise-money-for-our-adoption/}

1 comment:

  1. what a good friend to refer you. i was thinking about buying one.

    ReplyDelete