December 17, 2009

Thanksgiving Place Settings

Today is double dose day on Junebug!  I've had these pictures from our Thanksgiving table on my camera for a month and just now downloaded them to share.  Sorry for the out of season post, but sometimes late is better than never!

This year we spent Thanksgiving day with my dad's family. My step mom had purchased some really adorable autumn items to dress the table with. At the last minute I found myself putting the table together. Here's how it turned out:




These two pics are of the 'kids' table (Note the paper napkins).  This is just a simple card table that was transformed with a fall tablecloth and some simple accessories.


These two pictures are of the adult table.  The placecard holders are some of my old favorites of Martha's.  My dad and I literally made these Thanksgiving morning in less than half an hour from sticks in our backyard and a glue gun!

1 comment:

  1. Thought of you: http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2009/12/holiday-place-setting/

    ReplyDelete