December 28, 2009

Christmas Wrap Up!

I had high hopes of blogging about holiday table tops pre-holiday, but alas found myself too busy to actually do it. However this week is very exciting in that I will be announcing some big news on Friday here on the blog. In anticipation of such a monument us occasion I've decided to do a rundown of the various tabletops and entertaining enjoyed over the past 2 weeks as we've made our rounds for Christmas.

So to start off this week here is the tabletop enjoyed at my dad's family dinner table; planned & executed by my step-mom.




One of the things that I loved about this setting was that the majority of the things weren't 'Christmas-ey' and that very little was actually purchased for this tablescape to happen.  The gold chargers were a new purchase but the white plates, red bowls, and wine glasses were all in-house items.  Once again this just goes to show that a beautiful table doesn't have to cost a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment