April 9, 2010

Spring Tabletop

I seem to behind everyone else in blogland since I'm just now posting my spring tabletop.  I had this up before Easter and then on Easter threw in the easter eggs for more color.  For those of you out there who don't like a lot of color you may not like this setting!  Thanks to the hubster for taking these pics!


This setting is all about color and pattern and layering, layering, layering!  For a post Easter look all I have to do to keep it current for spring is remove the easter eggs and maybe put the napkin in the glass in their place for an additional layer/level to the tablescape.  I've also since added two medium sized glass hurricanes that have frosted colors on the outside for additional depth.  All of the items featured were things I already owned, so this setting cost me zero dollars!

To see last years place setting (which features the same pink and green plates) click here.

1 comment:

  1. Very festive. Made me want to hang out in our dining room!

    ReplyDelete