August 19, 2010

Live like no one else...

I saw this post the other day over at Thrifty Decor Chick and have been wanting to share it for a while.  Those of you that know me personally know that about a year ago Chris and I decided to follow the Dave Ramsey debt snowball (thanks to our friends Sarah & Jon).  We don't have credit card or card debt (thankfully) but we did/do have STUDENT LOANS...a lot of them.  We haven't paid them all off, but we are WELL on our way (and SO excited for the day that they are GONE). 

I really loved this post because I think that most people, in some form or fashion, can relate to the feelings she described being stuck in debt.  So do yourself a favor and check it out.  If you have any debt at all I'd encourage you to check out Dave & the debt snowball - it's SO worth it!

--
Also while you're looking at her post look at some of her oher posts too - she's pretty neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment