January 11, 2012

Hello old friend...

It's a bit dusty on this old blog!  So much has happened since the last time I was here.  Mainly I had a baby.  What I've come to learn is that having a baby means that (at least in the beginning) everything happens day to day.  It's good to have intentions to do something, but often those don't come to fruition.  So while I had planned on doing lots and lots of blogging a lot of other things came before this old blog.  These days my daily goals (outside of taking care of my son) include getting dressed (who would have thought that would be an accomplishment?), maintaining a somewhat clean supply of clothing for our family, and making sure we eat.  Outside of that everything else is a bonus.  (Maybe I'll come back another day and share my goals for this year...hmm)



I've thought of just letting this blog go by the wayside but despite it's lack of readership, I like it.  Heck, I love blogging.  I have lots of projects, redo's, and misc material that in my mind I think I'll post, but in reality that may not happen.  In reality this may become a space that is filled with ramblings of an overtired mama.  (Oh yeah, my son can now say ma-ma!)  I'm not sure what this blog is going to look like in the future, or the frequency of which I'll visit it,  but for now it's staying put in it's small little corner of the internet. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I remember those days... Yeah you'd never think before baby how the smallest day to day things would suddenly be these huge accomplishments or undertakings! Oh and yes you need to keep your blog in its little corner to be dusted every so often. Mine's kinda the same way :)

    ReplyDelete