July 9, 2008

Wall collages

I collect things. I buy things when I don't need them. I have weird stuff around my house. I think that is why I am always drawn to wall collages. To me they look like the owner collected items over time and piece by piece hung them up. Here are a few of my favorites that are sitting in my inspiration file at the moment:

I wish that my floors were shiny enough to reflect!

Of course I'm always drawn to all white!

Here's a small little collage, but it looks so homey.


I ADORE this! If I had a huge stair case I'd love to have a huge collage!

I really like this entire photo. The warm wood tones, mixed frames, and I am loving the light fixture.

I really like that long faced painting in the middle.

This is perhaps my favorite of the bunch. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment