May 8, 2009

2 things

Lately I've been dreaming of 2 things:
  • Taking a relaxing vacation to Maine
  • Building a small weekend home

Unfortuantly, neither one of these is really a reality....I can still dream though. As I was looking at vacation rental cottages (I love to do this) I came across the Bracken Cottage, located in West Brooksville, ME. This particualar cottage captured my heart because:

  • It is an adorable vacation cottage in Maine
  • It has a small adorable guest house.

Here are the pictures to prove that I'm not crazy and that you should dream of your own Maine vacation in a cottage :)

Here is my new dream bathroom - this is the guest house bathroom. Absolutely adorable.

If you want to check out the Bracken Cottage for yourself: http://www.mainevacationrentalsonline.com/seaside/Bracken%20Cottage/BCDetails.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment