January 25, 2010

Tween Birthday Party Reveal

This past weekend I had the most exhausting fabulous time throwing a tween birthday party for my 12 year old sister, Emma.  Emma had requested a smiley face theme party.  After thinking things over I decided to go with a black, yellow, & damask pallatte with smiley face accents.  You can see the candy filled invites here.

Without further adu check out these party pics!  (please excuse my poor photography!)



The table runner was actually a roll of fabulous, thick wrapping paper that I picked up at Hobby Lobby for $3.99!  The black cups and saucers were thrift store finds (perfect that there were 6 for 6 guests!) that I paid $1.50 each for. 

Candy is always a hit!

Homeade streamers and pom poms.

I made several frames with the damask paper and framed up pictures of her throough the years.  I also stamped her age or the year the picture was taken.

NO boys allowed!

Nail station with crafts!

Photo booth props


So hopefully you've enjoyed the tour of the party!  Happy birthday Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment