April 28, 2010

Spring Fever

I've really got the itch to make some changes around the house lately.  I don't really have any one project specifically in mind, but instead have millions of projects that have crept onto my radar!  A few of the projects that I have been eyeing are:
  • Finishing our bathroom wall:  We had plumbing issues about 3 years ago that required them cutting into our wall.  The wall hasn't ever fully be repaired....I think it's time to spackle, sand, and paint!
  • Redoing our master bath:  Wallpaper needs to come down and paint needs to go up!
  • Planting:  I've really been wanting to take a trip to our local greenhouse and buy some plants and flowers to pot and plant in our flower beds.  I have no green thumb (AT ALL), but I'm ready to get my hands in the dirt.
  • Kitchen:  Although it is SO not a possiblity to redo the kitchen right now, the hubster referenced how ugly our kitchen was the other day and it really got me thinking how I'd love to brighten that room up (not to mention update), but alas, this is purely just a dream.
Anyone else got the bug to redo stuff in your place?

1 comment:

  1. I feel like Spring always inspires me to try new things and better myself...this year my goal is to get my garden going. I really want to get some herbs and vegetables planted.

    ReplyDelete