February 22, 2015

New, fresh clean look!

Ok, guys - I am SO stinkin' excited about the changes around these parts.  After years of messing around here and there with downloadable templates online that didn't allow the customization I wanted, I finally decided to just do it all myself.  (Feels like the story of my life!)  I had been looking for a fresh, clean start to this blog and I have to say that I am very happy with the start I've put together here.  It's plain, but I LIKE it!  There are some things I'd like to continue to tweak, but for now I'm am a VERY happy gal!  Big thanks to my curly haired mister who let me dig into my computer this Saturday night, sacrificing our hang out time.  (I promise I try not to do too much of that.)

I am really excited to dig back into this blog as time allows and hopefully post more often.  There are so many things that I haven't posted due to my long absence that I think would be solid content.  I'm excited!  (Can you tell?!)

I hope you all are having a great weekend and are enjoying your Saturday as much as I have enjoyed mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment