March 23, 2009

Spring has sprung!

Spring is here and I've caught the urge to lighten up my indoor spaces with splashes color! I was going to take a picture of my current dining table placesetting, but alas my camera batteries are dead (again) and I will have to wait for them to recharge. In the meantime I thought I would share some inspiring dining pieces and tablescapes.

Here is a very fun and springy serving platter from Pottery Barn (currently on sale!)

These acrylic ladies from Target are perfect for an outdoor event - croquet anyone?

This lobster fest photo from Toasts & Tables {www.toastsandtables.blogspot.com} looks super clean and fresh. I can almost feel the brisk air looking at this picture.
Wouldn't these plates from Target be perfect for a lobster party?

Spring tabletops are bare without newly emerged flowers. Isn't this an adorable way of displaying them? {Martha Stewart}
These are adorable and fresh place card holders from beau-coup. {www.beau-coup.com}
Isn't this breakfast table from the Crown & Crumpet Tea Salon inspiring? This reminds me that I need to pull out my beautiful vintage tableclothes for the seasons ahead and throw some life back into my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment