June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Etsy Style

To continue with birthday spirit I thought I'd highlight some Etsy love. If you are ever looking for party decor Etsy is a GREAT place to find unique custom items. Here are just a few that are to adorable not to feature:

From Bethsbagz, FUN Vintage Happy Birthday Candle Holder WreathFrom seller daintypastimes, Happy Birthday Dolly, perfect for an annual cake topper or decor.
There are TONS of birthday banners, and many, many fabulous ones - too many for me to post on today, but I'm featuring this one because 1) I like pink & green & 2) it is reusable so you can use it for years to come!

From thepolkadottotspot, Happy Birthday reusable banner in pink & green.

2 comments:

  1. Someone is certainly in the birthday spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! I love Etsy & hadn't thought about getting birthday decorations from there.

    Happy (belated) birthday!

    ReplyDelete