April 1, 2015

Rustic Glam Baby Shower Inspiration


This past weekend I co-hosted a baby shower for my sister-in-law.  I showed the invitations for the shower here.  I meant to post this blog last week but the days got ahead of me so it didn't go live - oops!  I used the design from Craftberry Bush for the invitations and continued it on all of the printables used at the shower too.

We used a lot of glitter accents at the shower.  We DIY'd a ribbon banner that we had glitter strands in and had a friend cut a cake topper similar to the one shown.  If you are planning your own rustic glam baby shower here are some links that may interest you:

Wood Chargers with Glitter

Bear Hug Print

Deer Head Silhouette

Oh My Charley Ribbon Banners

I'll be back soon with pictures of our little shower.  It was a small but sweet celebration!  What are you celebrating lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment