June 10, 2009

Blog Housekeeping

Now that this blog has been around for a while, and I've started posting more regularly, I decided to clean up my labels so that it is easier to reference older posts. If you scroll down the right hand column you will now be able to click on a variety of labels to pull up posts within a specific topic. This has been a reference on here for a while now, but I recently (aka, yesterday) went through and better catagorized these posts. I hope that this will help all of you to find things better. Some of the new catagories that may interest you are 'Real Parties' where you can view event photos of the some of the past events I have personally been apart of, 'Party Planning' to find my serious of blog posts from last spring that were an indepth resource to hosting an event or the 'Event Inspiration' and 'Home Inspiration' catagories that cover more non-specific topics that I post about.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment