March 15, 2011

Spring Table Setting

We've finally gotten a brief reprieve from the cold, nasty weather here in the midwest.  The sun was shining through my windows and warming up my spirit!  As much as I told myself to do something more useful I just couldn't resist giving my tabletop a spring makeover.  A few weeks ago I picked up these plates from Target for about $1 each.  I've been waiting until it warms up to do something with them. 

Admittedly this setting has A LOT of color to it, but I just couldn't help myself!  White, yellow, pink, blue, green...the more the better!  Even the hubs found a smile when he walked into the room - hopefully Spring has finally sprung!


This was also the perfect time to bring out my vintage cake stand (a gift from Sarah a few years ago).  YUM.  Hopefully this spring weather stays around to inspire me to do more around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment